Thursday, June 11, 2015

T minus 50 days! RV purchased.

And here it is. 35 feet of RV goodness. 2 ACs, 2 furnaces, hot water, on board fresh water tank, bathroom with shower, even a small tub!. A bedroom with a queen size bed and plenty of closet space (actually more then our NYC apartment), kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and full size fridge, even an outside shower! And many more!
Mike, the guy I got it from didn't like the original colors he did a lot of work to change to a "black trim" look. He installed laminate floors, new seats, couch, etc. I like it, though I did like the original look as well.

I'd like to point out that there is more counter space in the RV then we have in our apartment :)
I'm glad that this (getting the RV) is out of the way, I was sick of driving everywhere to see them!  :)

We're going to do a "trial run" to see what shakes loose (quite literally in the case of an RV...) for a week this month. So we find out before the big trip what we might need to know!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment